by Wayne Bent
No one in the United States of America should ever be targeted because of who they are, what they look like, or how they worship.
President Barack Obama, February 13, 2015
This letter has been written over the period of my seventh year of captivity and from my prison house in New Mexico, where I have been held captive for my faith in God and for practicing my faith and religion in all good conscience. I would like now to explain our events and religious persecution, and some of the consequences of the spirit of our times, and I am making it public. The Appeals Court judges, the Supreme Court justices and the district court judge have all stated their opinions in my legal case. Now I would like to tell my story and issue my opinion of it. My opinion is what is true however, for I was there and witnessed it all and so did the state’s witnesses. The state saw and witnessed nothing but their own evil surmising – their own made-up story (from Chapter One).
“The Little Book” Rev. 10:2
- Chapter One – What Happened
- Chapter Two – The Shocking Reality
- Chapter Three – Why Would God Do This?
- Chapter Four – The Plagues
- Chapter Five – The Prophetic Picture
- Chapter Six – More Prophetic Detail
- Chapter Seven – The Signs in the Heavens
- Chapter Eight – The Reality of My Life and Anointing
- Chapter Nine – The Mirror of Judgment
- Chapter Ten – Cain – The End and The Mark
- Chapter Eleven – The Consummation
- Chapter Twelve – The End of the World
— Published February 14, 2016